domingo, 3 de octubre de 2010

Autobiography


My name is Daniela de Lourdes Legal Mendoza, the names of my family are: my mom, Esperanza Mnedoza; my dad, Ramiro Legal; my sister, Maite and my brother, Matías.

My family is very big.

I was born on febrary the 11th of 1994.I have a boyfriend, his name is David Aguilera, he is from Temuco.I love him very much, and he is always there for me. He is very important life.

I like to listen to music and go out for dancing.

My best friends are Natalie Pardo and Isabela Durán.They are my friends of the whole life. I love them.

I study in the Alonso de Ercilla School since I was 5 years old.

The director of the school is my Great-aunt and the inspector, the secretary and the librarian are my uncles.My goal is to be a math teacher , because I am charmed with mathematics since my childhood.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario